Updated: Oct 15, 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for an Paid Social Manager to join our growing team.
A Paid Social Manager will be helping to manage the day to day running of a client’s paid social business. They will be responsible for maintaining and developing client relationships while continually progressing their knowledge of other biddable media channels, as well as other areas which impact the effectiveness of a client’s marketing investment.
A Paid Social Manager should be confident with the day to day running of of campaigns across a range of Paid Social and Biddable channels, with a solid understanding of best practices and optimisations to deilver agains client objectives. They are expected to be confident in the following areas:
· Understand, interpret and challenge a client’s paid social brief
· Work alongside the planning teams to put together intricate paid social plans which complement the broader media strategy
· Recommend relevant tests and opportunities which may be appropriate for your client’s objectives
· Forecast results against the client’s business KPIs
· Offer advice on best practice creative and tracking set up in order to measure and fulfil targets
· Ensure that the relevant data is made available to measure the effectiveness of a campaign
· Be confident with the set-up of campaigns, from audience identification and asset implementation through to tagging and tracking
· Advise on and implement in-channel testing strategies, ensuring accounts are structured in a logical and organised way
· Take charge of delivering the relevant analysis, working with different sized data sets from various sources and incorporating insight beyond that of linear findings
· Manage the delivery of campaigns from making sure activity appears as anticipated, that the daily run rate is sustainable for the campaign period and that the client budget is not exceeded
· Present results, insight and relevant industry updates to clients and clearly articulate opinions and recommendations in meetings
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn interfaces and the intricacies of each platform, seeking the best value for the client at all times
· Keep abreast of new opportunities which may be relevant for our clients and establish relationships with media owners wherever possible
· Keep the wider team informed of new developments in the digital space and write content for the website where appropriate
· Manage a small team and be responsible for their development
We would expect a Paid Social Manager to have had 3+ years’ experience handling paid social accounts, working across a range of clients with a minimum monthly budget of £10k.
M.i. Media is a fast-growing independent media agency with unrivaled knowledge and expertise in transforming clients' advertising performance across all media channels. If you’re looking to be part of a smaller, talented team where you are able to broaden your skill set, influence strategic decisions and feel valued every day - M.i. Media just might be the place for you.
To request a full job spec or for any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.